These gun halves are nearly complete positives for making a mold. It will produce replicas of the Dominator gun from Psycho-Pass… Read the rest. Despite how detailed they are, it’s actually conceivable that this can be done at home.
Don’t get me wrong, mold making of this caliber is an art.
- You are here :
- /Posts with tag [ psycho-pass ]
- What the heck am I going to do with this Deathstar? (14 Comments)
- I made a thing! A 3d printed vw bus, that is also a box. (5 Comments)
- 1984: Retro Arcade in Springfield Missouri (4 Comments)
- Game studios, your lazy enemy design is ruining your awesome game. (3 Comments)
- Celebrities recreated in Saints Row the third (3 Comments)
- Who are the greatest imaginary scientists for kids? (3 Comments)
- How to make your own plush Bob-omb, 1-up mushroom, Fire plant, and koopa shell (3 Comments)
- The AT-ST Cat Tower : Roxy’s Dream (3 Comments)
- Garage Virtual Reality: DIY VR from 1993 (3 Comments)
- These home made Star Treck ipad covers are fabulous (2 Comments)
- WoW theme park in China
- Kids playing with fire: repairing an antique steam engine toy
- Circuit embroidery warms our hearts
- Home made Metroid quilt will keep you warm and fuzzy
- Watch the tardis time travel for the very first time.
- The awesome custom deck boxes of Leifkicker
- Sci-Fi Sunday: Space stations, underwater labs, lava centipedes, and crashing waves
- Jaimie Mantzel’s Giant robot actually walks!
- Hand made Zelda themed backpack
- Fantastic Star Wars Trilogy Maps
alien arcade art atari bioshock concept art cosplay costume covers diy dr. who furniture illustration lego link mario megaman metroid n64 nes nintendo oculus rift papercraft portable portal retro robot rocket science fiction sci fi ship space star trek star wars steampunk suit tattoo tmnt valve video game video games virtual reality vr zelda zombie