These gun halves are nearly complete positives for making a mold. It will produce replicas of the Dominator gun from Psycho-Pass… Read the rest. Despite how detailed they are, it’s actually conceivable that this can be done at home.
Don’t get me wrong, mold making of this caliber is an art.
- You are here :
- /Posts with tag [ psycho-pass ]
- What the heck am I going to do with this Deathstar? (14 Comments)
- I made a thing! A 3d printed vw bus, that is also a box. (5 Comments)
- 1984: Retro Arcade in Springfield Missouri (4 Comments)
- Game studios, your lazy enemy design is ruining your awesome game. (3 Comments)
- Celebrities recreated in Saints Row the third (3 Comments)
- Who are the greatest imaginary scientists for kids? (3 Comments)
- How to make your own plush Bob-omb, 1-up mushroom, Fire plant, and koopa shell (3 Comments)
- The AT-ST Cat Tower : Roxy’s Dream (3 Comments)
- Garage Virtual Reality: DIY VR from 1993 (3 Comments)
- These home made Star Treck ipad covers are fabulous (2 Comments)
- The VW Folk art of Roy Jonas.
- Who are the greatest imaginary scientists for kids?
- Beautiful creation: Nikon Lenses
- If The Legend Of Zelda Had Cops
- 6 badass gingerbread spaceships
- A collection of Comic con 2013 galleries
- Portal cookie cutters make the lie about the cake possibly OK
- Extremely detailed log of milling a beautiful fly fishing reel
- Atari gone bankrupt!
- Songbird Plushie from Bioshock Infinite is Adorable
alien arcade art atari bioshock concept art cosplay costume covers diy dr. who furniture illustration lego link mario megaman metroid n64 nes nintendo oculus rift papercraft portable portal retro robot rocket science fiction sci fi ship space star trek star wars steampunk suit tattoo tmnt valve video game video games virtual reality vr zelda zombie