3D printing is quickly becoming like linux in that people will attempt to cram it into whatever possible. This time around, scientists are 3d printing with moon dust… Read the rest! The basic idea here is pretty simple. We can send giant 3d printers to the moon and use what just happens to be extremely plentiful (moon dust), to build structures for a colony.
- You are here :
- /Posts with tag [ space travel ]
- What the heck am I going to do with this Deathstar? (14 Comments)
- I made a thing! A 3d printed vw bus, that is also a box. (5 Comments)
- 1984: Retro Arcade in Springfield Missouri (4 Comments)
- Game studios, your lazy enemy design is ruining your awesome game. (3 Comments)
- Who are the greatest imaginary scientists for kids? (3 Comments)
- The AT-ST Cat Tower : Roxy’s Dream (3 Comments)
- How to make your own plush Bob-omb, 1-up mushroom, Fire plant, and koopa shell (3 Comments)
- Garage Virtual Reality: DIY VR from 1993 (3 Comments)
- Celebrities recreated in Saints Row the third (3 Comments)
- Beautiful Creation: building a pedal powered lathe from scratch (2 Comments)
- Portal cookie cutters make the lie about the cake possibly OK
- Beautiful Creation: Eric Dube’s Armor making videos
- The making of two Megaman helmets, because Megaman rocks
- dusting off those 3d modeling cob webs
- Ok, so maybe microsoft is spying on you
- Chell and Gordon go on a date
- Giant robot legs!
- Sci-Fi Sunday 0001: an introduction
- papercraft VW buses for everyone!
- Sci-Fi Sunday: Fish faced submarines, massive fish, creepy dark angels, and starships
alien arcade art atari bioshock concept art cosplay costume covers diy dr. who furniture illustration lego link mario megaman metroid n64 nes nintendo oculus rift papercraft portable portal retro robot rocket science fiction sci fi ship space star trek star wars steampunk suit tattoo tmnt valve video game video games virtual reality vr zelda zombie