With an extremely simple mechanism, the HyTAQ has made a vast improvement to standard quadrotor design… Read the rest. Instead of only being able to fly, which can be cumbersome in windy areas, or when needing to get around certain obstacles, this one can now land and roll.
- You are here :
- /Posts with tag [ quadrotor ]
- What the heck am I going to do with this Deathstar? (14 Comments)
- I made a thing! A 3d printed vw bus, that is also a box. (5 Comments)
- 1984: Retro Arcade in Springfield Missouri (4 Comments)
- Game studios, your lazy enemy design is ruining your awesome game. (3 Comments)
- Celebrities recreated in Saints Row the third (3 Comments)
- Who are the greatest imaginary scientists for kids? (3 Comments)
- How to make your own plush Bob-omb, 1-up mushroom, Fire plant, and koopa shell (3 Comments)
- The AT-ST Cat Tower : Roxy’s Dream (3 Comments)
- Garage Virtual Reality: DIY VR from 1993 (3 Comments)
- These home made Star Treck ipad covers are fabulous (2 Comments)
- ZORK on EVERYTHING!
- Happy Birthday Super Metroid!
- 1984: Retro Arcade in Springfield Missouri
- I love this sloppy portable Nintendo 64 hack
- Flux capacitor for macbook
- Wow, I feel guilty for watching these real time obituary notices
- Nerf Halo Assault Rifle with Working Ammo Count
- Retro Sci Fi Sunday: Whipsers, blast offs, attack of the plants, and space ghosts
- Diy high voltage Thor’s hammer
- Adventure Time + Doom = Doom Time
alien arcade art atari bioshock concept art cosplay costume covers diy dr. who furniture illustration lego link mario megaman metroid n64 nes nintendo oculus rift papercraft portable portal retro robot rocket science fiction sci fi ship space star trek star wars steampunk suit tattoo tmnt valve video game video games virtual reality vr zelda zombie